Sunday 7 October 2012

Video of the 4 uniport students beaten to death for stealing.

Just Yesterday, it emerged that some four university of Port Harcourt boys were beaten to death by indigenes of Aluu community because they allegedly stole phones and laptops in an off campus hostel.

The Uniport students were named as Ugonna, Llyod, Tekana and Chidiaka.
Instead of this group of people to hand the boys over to the police, they took the law into their own hands and beat them to death.

These EVIL people stripped them naked, paraded them round the community naked, beat them to a pulp with huge planks, and as if that wasn't enough, they burnt them alive. The boys had to pretend to be dead so they would leave them.
In the video, you can hear the evl people saying things like, "die" and "pour more fuel".
The video was too disturbing, had nightmares lastnight so I've taken it down. 

The horrific pictures after the cut. VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED.




I am so disgusted by this, i can't believe people can be this heartless, you'd stand there and watch other people do this. IT'S DISGUSTING. I hope these people are caught and each one of them dealt with.




2 comments:

  1. I've ignored every link that has proposed to take me to sites where I can see pictures of this sad event and now Claudia... NOW u arrange for me to see the video!?!
    NO WAY I'm watchin that!
    Thank u very much, but I had something very nice for dinner and I would like to keep it in my tummy please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm at it, I might as well state my thoughts on the driving force/mentality of such a mob. If u ask me, I'd simply attribute their actions to transferred aggression!

    Given the opportunity, that mob would rather take it out on a senator, or governor or even a member of the House of Representatives (dare I say GEJ himself sef!)for doing something as cheeky as siphoning ALL their moneys and leaving 'em crumbs to live on, THAN to attack and lynch a poor, broke, petty thief, whom at that point they simply see as a fella trying to make life harder for 'em, by taking from the little they have left that isn't even enough for 'em.

    They'd rather do that to our Thieves-in-leaders-agbadas, but in the unavailabilty of the desirable (being the leaders), then the available (a petty thief that might even be innocent) becomes the desirable.

    My 2cents.

    ReplyDelete