Friday 19 October 2012

Rihanna's Father gives his blessing for Marriage to Chris Brown


Rihanna's father Ronald Fenty has given his blessing to his daughter and her ex boyfriend Chris Brown to be together. Rihanna's dad also said he wants the pair to get married.

During an interview with Life and Style magazine, he said: 'Whatever makes her happy. I hope one day she will get married. Everyone adores Chris, he's a super guy.
'The family loved Chris Brown before they met him. I always thought he was extremely talented. He is a good person and always gave me great respect.'

RiRi has also cryptically tweeted: 'I found the one, he changed my life...But was it me that changed and he just happened to come at the right time? #UNAPOLOGETIC'.

So it seems, as long as her dad has given the go ahead, all them people that are not in support of them getting back together  might as well hold their tongues.
This is one wedding people will tune in to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment