Wednesday 17 October 2012

Kim Kardashian Admiits to a Mishap in her Styling

Since she started dating her boo Kanye West, Kim K's fashion styling has changed probably due to the fact that she gave Kanye reign over her wardrobe.
Kim Kardashian finally conceded she had won a place on the worst dressed list when she saw herself in a garish yellow jacket. She wrote about it in her blog in an entry titled Fashion Faux Pas, she wrote; 'You definitely need to be taller and thinner to pull this jacket style off!'


Kimmy said she had the best of intentions when she stepped out in the unsightly frock, paired with a leather mini-skirt and black cut-out stilettos and insisted everyone should expect to miss the mark at some point or another.

She wrote: 'Fashion is all about experimenting to try and find your style and you have some hits and misses along the way.' 'The mirror was lying to me this day! Where were my sisters or my boyfriend when I needed a good opinion?! LOL'

 The reality star also had a thing or two to say about her very revealing grey skirt she wore to dinner with boyfriend Kanye.
 'I’ve lost about 6 lbs so I wanted to wear something very Miami and fun, sexy and tight out to dinner with my boyfriend! But not a typical short tight dress,' she explained.
Kim added her choice of wardrobe this time was right on the money - even though she failed to notice her skirt photographed sheer.
'OMG one of my fav outfits!' she squealed.
'I wore a lanvin skirt (UMMMM I didn’t know it was see through! Yikes!) A Lanvin sick new belt!!!! And this cool top, can’t remember who makes it, with Jimmy Choo silver-ish pewter pumps. Xo'.

No comments:

Post a Comment