Saturday 22 September 2012

Guess the child stars. UPDATED

 
Guess who the child stars are in the comment box. Anwers will be posted in a few hours. Let's get guessing.

1, Halle Berry
2, The Game
3, Amber Rose
4, Russell Brand (believe it or not)
5, Diddy
6, Drake
7, Katie Price aka Jordan
8, Taylor Lautner
9, Snoop Dogg
10, Cameron Diaz
11, Prince William nd Prince Harry
12, Rihanna
13, Nicki Minaj
14, Kanye West
15, Chris Brown
16, Beyoncé
17, Dannii Minogue
18, Angelina Jolie
19, Sandra Bullock
20, Robert Pattinson
21, Jennifer Lopez
22, Kristen Stewart
23, Lady Gaga

3 comments:

  1. 2.d game, 5-diddy, 6-drake,8-taylor lauthner, 9-snoop, 11-princes harry nd william, 12-rihanna, 13-nicki minaj, 14-kanye west, 15-breezy, 16-beyonce, 18-angelina jolie, 19-sandra bullock, 21-jlo, 22-kristen stewart, 23-gaga. The rest I don't kno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I'd like to say that the good miss Z copied my work.

    Secondly, I will now go ahead to fill in the harder to read names from my work that miss Z had problems copying:
    1- Tonto Dike
    3- Fathia Balogun
    4- Robin Thicke
    7- Nadia Buhari
    10- Jennifer Aniston

    The rest u'll have to let me look at properly when I go online with my PC.(Like say dem go fit guess who me I be when dem look my own baby pictures)

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait o...
    10- is Britney Spears

    ReplyDelete